Summer Foundation – The hot weather is finally here, and that means exposing more skin! Like most women, you’ll want to wear foundation to keep your skin looking its best. But with so several options on the market, how do you choose? This article will help you select the proper foundation for your summer look and give tips for applying it and keeping it in place throughout the day.
What is a Summer Foundation?
A summer foundation is a lightweight foundation designed to be worn in hot, humid climates. It is typically oil-free and water-based, making it perfect for oily or acne-prone skin. Summer foundations also often contain SPF to protect the skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
Why do you Need a Summer Foundation?
A summer base is essential for two reasons: first, because it is designed to withstand hot and humid weather, and second, because it contains SPF to defend your skin from the sun. So if you’re going to be spending time outside in the summer, you should make sure to wear a summer foundation with SPF.
How to Choose the Proper Summer Foundation for your Skin Type?
If you have greasy or acne-prone skin, you should look for an oil-free, water-based SF. You should look for a hydrating summer foundation if you have dry skin. You can choose any summer foundation if you have normal skin.
How to Remove the Summer Foundation Base at the End of the Day?
To remove the SF, use a mild facial cleanser and a damp cloth. First, gently clean the base of your skin, rinse the fabric in lukewarm water and wring it out. Next, use the wet washcloth to wash your face, then finish with a cool water rinse. Finally, dry your face with a clean towel.
Also Read: Five Summer Beauty Loves
Top Few Summer Foundations:
When discovering the perfect foundation for summer, it’s all about choosing a formula that helps keep skin looking matte and fresh all day. Although most foundations work well in hot, humid climates, some are better than others. Here is a list of the top few summer foundations that will help you stay relaxed and comfortable all season long.
1. Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Powder Foundation: This oil-free powder foundation helps control shine and keep skin matte all day. The buildable formula provides light to medium coverage and leaves skin with a natural finish.
2. L’oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24hr Foundation: This foundation is ideal for hot, humid weather as it helps control shine and keeps skin matte for up to 24 hours. The lightweight formula is buildable and provides medium to full coverage.
3. Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin: This foundation is specially formulated for combination or oily skin. It helps control shine and keeps skin looking fresh all day. The formula is buildable and provides medium to full coverage.
4. Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid Foundation: This foundation is excellent for hot, humid weather because it helps control shine and keeps skin matte for up to 12 hours. In addition, the lightweight, water-based formula provides medium to full coverage and a natural finish.
5. Bare Minerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum Spf 15: This foundation is perfect for summer days as it helps protect skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. The long-wearing, mineral-based formula delivers buildable coverage and a natural finish.
6. Smashbox Camera Prepared Bb Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 35 – This BB cream is specially formulated for combination with oily skin. It helps control shine and keeps skin fresh all day. In addition, the lightweight, tinted formula provides light to medium coverage.
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Attention Foundation Spf 20: It is great for hot days because it provides full coverage and long wear that lasts up to 12 hours. The buildable formula leaves your skin with a natural finish.
Summer Foundation – When choosing a foundation for the summer, it’s essential to find a formula that helps keep skin looking matte and fresh all day. Here are the few best foundations to help you stay relaxed and comfortable all season long.
Processed Foods: What is ok and What to Avoid?
Introduction Processed foods get a bad rap as diet wreckers. It’s responsible for rates of obesity, high blood pressure, and…